Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Concert Resume'


Crowdsurfing at Woodstock '99


(In semi-chronological order)
John Mellancamp
Bush
Limp Bizkit
Alanis Morisette
Korn
Sherly Crow
The Offspring
The Roots
Counting Crows
Dave Matthews Band
Kidrock
Three Doors Down
Third Eye Blind
Jimmie's Chicken Shack
Saliva
Hoobastank
Stroke 9
Rage Against the Machine
Creed
Everlast
Our Lady Peace
Incubus
311
Weezer
Sevendust
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Foo Fighters
Rusted Root
Pearl Jam
N.E.R.D (Pharrell)
Talib Kwali
A Day to Remember
Anberlin
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Kanye West
Jimmy Eat World
Taking Back Sunday
The Starting Line
Newfound Glory
Underoath
Death Cab for Cutie
Childish Gambino
FUN
The Colourist
Vance Joy
Big Gigantic
Broken Bells
Panic! At the Disco
Radiohead
Deftones



Bucket List:

Linkin Park
Tiesto
Calvin Harris
Paul Oakenfold
Bassnectar
David Guetta
Tool
Godsmack
Roger Waters/Pink Floyd
Disclosure
Jay-Z
Snoop Dogg
Daft Punk
Erik Prydz
Drake
Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin

Comment on what I should add to my bucket list!

2 comments:

  1. I strongly suggest you go see twenty-one pilots. I really want to go to see one of their concerts but my parents are kind of strict. You are so lucky!! You got to see all these bands in concert, I hope to do that too when I get older.

    ReplyDelete